The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Uc
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Uc
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Uc
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.