Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Thyroid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.