While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Their Roles
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.