Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.