Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Their Functions Table Class 10
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.