Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Substrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.