Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Stress
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Stress
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Stress
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.