Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Pain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.