Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Stomach Acid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.