The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Sleep
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.