Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Silent Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.