Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Secretion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.