Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.