While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.