The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And No Gallbladder
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.