The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Nexium
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.