While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.