While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Multivitamin With Lysine Syrup
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.