The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Metformin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.