The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Menstrual Cycle
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.