Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Medication
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Medication
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Medication
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.