While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Liver
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Liver
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Liver
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.