While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Levothyroxine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.