The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Kidneys
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.