While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Stones
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.