While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Iron
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Iron
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Iron
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.