The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Inflammation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.