Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Indigestion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.