Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Histamine Intolerance
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.