Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Heartburn
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.