The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Gut Bacteria
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.