Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Gluten Intolerance
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.