While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Gastritis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.