The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Gas
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Gas
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Gas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.