Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Gas X
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.