The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Gallbladder Removal
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.