Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Fiber
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.