The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.