The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Diverticulitis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.