Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Crohn’S Disease
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.