Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Covid
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Covid
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Covid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.