Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Covid 19
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.