Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Calcium
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.