While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Bile
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Bile
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Bile
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.