The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.