The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Absorption
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.