While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Amylase
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Amylase
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Amylase
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.