Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Amylase Bromelain Lipase
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.