The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Amid Definition
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.