The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes After Weight Loss Surgery
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.